Sunday, July 24, 2011

Keep your eye strong

Well, whatever I describe about eye and eye training it is just simple for someone and may be important for someone who is suffering from eye problem. Let whatever you desire for your eye, maybe I will fulfill your desire from my site. So again I bring you some important training but simple that some of you may know it or heard it.
1. It is easy and not harmful for eye.
2. This training is better for student.
3. First of all you have to do again that relax training.
4. Then take some important book.
5. Start reading that book.
6. Keep on book moving far from your eye.
7. When you feel difficult to read that book then keep on watch it.
8. Watch it for more than 15 min.
9. Try to read from your side.
10. Keep on continue it. It may build strong your eye and powerful to.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment